Client: Diriyah Gate Development Authority
Type: Operations + Management
The Atturaif living museum is located in the area of Diriyah, not far from Riyadh. Atturaif is the home of the first Saudi state. Visitors experience the beginnings of the unified Saudi state, Saudi traditions and life 250 years ago – walking among structured galleries and palace ruins.
Craft was contracted to plan, design and execute operations to staff and develop visitor experiences at the museum.
Craft provided the following expert services:
- Provision of trained staff from the developed organizational chart and job descriptions
- Provision of staff uniforms, including name badges
- Technical and IT staff
- Design and operation of public and VIP tours as required
- Scheduling of tour guides to support tours
- 12-month training program for guides to become world class tour guides
- Development of schools’ visit program, including tours and student activities
- Provide weekly and monthly reports on VIP visits, public visits and training undertaken