• Innovative and inspiring creative work for our clients in MENA. You will be working in a fast-moving and intense environment, bringing new ideas to the agency and fostering talent to improve our creative offering. You will be experienced in ideating and developing experiences and contribute productively to brainstorms and ideation sessions. Presentation skills with experience presenting to senior management and clients are a must along with Art direction and treatments for film and animation.
• Experience in managing a remote production resource and a working knowledge of the processes, issues, communication considerations, and methodology of supervising it effectively would be highly advantageous.
• Responsible for the creative output, with oversight of the creative team and creative processes; the ideation, presentation, and execution of client branding and marketing communications campaigns; the profitability and creative quality of client projects, and the operational readiness of the creative team, all in fulfillment of our brand promise to our clients.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The principal duties, responsibilities, and skills of the Digital & Creative Manager are, but are not limited to:
• Must take ownership and overall responsibility for all the creative work
• To seek and help lead new business opportunities and initiatives. Take on Creative Strategy duties when needed
• Will be keen to feed into business plan and vision
• To provide consistent, enthusiastic and motivational creative leadership to the creative group
• To build and maintain relationships with clients across the region as well as supporting global initiatives. Work across MENA in close cooperation with the whole team
• Ensure all creative work is seen before being presented to the client
• Ensure consistent creative standards across the group and ensure liaison with the wider network by creating the conditions for outstanding creative work to flourish
• Overall responsibility for budgeting and planning of creative aspects of all projects to deliver projects on brief, on time, and on budget
• To promote and support the highest possible level of creative excellence achievable within the available budget and time.
• Responsible for managing the process of producing working drawings, contractor briefing, and contractor supervision information (where appropriate)
• To promote, support, and work with account management and production management, as well as other internal or external teams as appropriate
• To build and maintain relationships with specialist creative teams
• To ensure appropriate involvement in all creative aspects of the account
• To mentor and appraise creative group members
• To help in the recruitment process through extensive contacts within the region whether for permanent hire or for freelance support
• Work together with the office leadership team to resolve creative tensions and project differences
• To support CRAFT policies and manage procedures relating to the creative group “housekeeping” including timesheets, timekeeping, holidays/TOIL, petty cash, expenses
• Ensure best practices in work process and tools are utilized and filing system on server adhered to for business continuity purposes
• Overall responsibility for design resources and scheduling
• Interested in the results and metrics of all communication to ensure benchmarking and constructive recommendation for the future
• To contribute to and encourage the overall spirit, entrepreneurial ideas, and creativity
• Work to ISO 9001 standards making sure our certification is upheld at audit and ensuring all production resources use the correct documentation and forms required
• Art direction and quality control of:
1. Digital media
2. 3D media
3. Interactive media
4. Animated & digital film production
• Design interactive touch screens for scale models to control lights, present animations, and projection shows.
• Understand strategic goals and brand; analyze the creative team, environment, processes, technologies, etc., to determine areas needing improvement; and build and direct a creative function aligned with and supportive of those goals.
· Candidates are likely to be degree qualified in architecture, interiors, retail or exhibition design
· 10+ Years of experience with agency experience holding a senior Creative position for a minimum of 5 years
Experience and skills required:
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
· Exposure and knowledge of a broad range of marketing media/communications and the capability to influence key thinkers in other industry media
· Excellent leadership and organizational skills, coupled with being an approachable team member
· Excellent communications skills, both written and spoken and must be able to sketch and visualize
· Ability to interrogate briefs and main insights to come up with Creative Strategy
· Superb presenter – articulate, clear, and concise
· Significant design experience, preferably in an agency environment, with a bias towards an architectural, interiors, retail, exhibition background.
· Experience working on more broad communications including integrated communications, 2D and digital
· Experience in presenting to and working with clients to achieve the best solutions for their brands. Used to presenting at Board level
· Knowledge of Vector works, Cinema4D and Photoshop preferred. Other rendering packages are useful. Should also be capable proficient in Microsoft Office packages: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
· Experience working in the Middle East preferable, ideally UAE