Position Title : ACCOUNTANT
Position Code :
KEY ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS
Accountable To : Chief Accountant/CFO
Directly Supervises :
- Being a part of Finance and Accounts team, manages the Payment approval and payment documents, Tracking of Budget and JPR reports and day to day account transactions.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Budget Tracking at the time of issuance of PR/PO.
- Review and authorize supplier invoices related to project.
- Identify and ensure booking of all projects related expenditure in the project accounts in liaison with the accounting staff.
- Ensure & coordinate implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- To apply generally accepted accounting principles in preparing and analyzing financial information and in the preparation financial reports.
- Budget vs Variance Analysis Reporting.
- Ensuring correctness of Accounts to help in Project Reporting.
- Presenting to Accountant, all reporting related to Accounts payable aging and advising on payments, preparation of Project Budgets, monthly reporting.
- Overall responsibility for day-to-day accounting including data entry.
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
- Prepare & review of Payment Documents for approval
- Prepare Project Profitability Reporting.
- Providing Active help to Group Chief Accountant/CFO during Annual Budget by providing Analysis.
- Responsible for Weekly Management Reporting.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Group Chief Accountant & CFO.
- Preferred Part Qualified Accountant (CMA, CA, CPA)/Masters
- Bachelor’s degree Holder in Accounting
- At least 3 years’ experience in the related field.
Understanding of Project Accounting and reporting.